The Love List

Hello friends! Sorry I've been missing around here but I took the week off alone with Chloe at the cottage. It's been a juggle of doing work and trying to keep the kid entertained and staying cool in this heat! I did manage to find a few good additions for this week's Love List.


A lovely new instagram account to follow

I love the entire palette of this project

I'm totally envious of Courtney's pantry

So many great holiday sales are on right now. I'm seriously debating getting this for the cottage, a few of these for the house, and I already got this for my wardrobe last week but had to mention it because it's on sale - it's seriously my FAVOURITE outfit!


This French Country dining room is so pretty

Beige kitchens with beige countertops. Yay or nay?

From dark and dreary to bright and white. I can hardly believe the Befores and Afters of this house!

This is pretty much the backyard of my dreams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Sideline Passes for NFL Games (Our Exclusive Team Experience with Barclaycard)

ï" ¿ Smith's PP1 Pocket Friend Multifunction Sharpener

Discover The Tips To Help Your Home based business Succeed