A Sneek Peek and An Exciting Announcement

This is the random thought that went through my head when I typed that title:

I share a lot of posts with exciting announcements.

I can't decide it's because there's a lot going on around here?

Or.

I just think everything is exciting.

Like the new app I found that makes thunderstorm noises.

Or that the cap of the deodorant comes off if you just roll it up.

Or that I found the perfect purple nail polish that makes short nails look fancy.

It's the little things that make my day extra happy.

But this announcement?  It's a big one.  And I thought why just write the news down on the blog-when I could film it and tell all of you and you could hear the actual level of excitement in my voice.

Are you ready?

Here's a little excitement I filmed just for you.

And then?

I said this.

(total aside:  I taped this on Instagram and the filter gave me glittered eyeshadow.  #soclose)

And then?

I got so excited and said this.

Can you even believe it?

MY OWN THISTLEWOOD PRODUCT LINE.

If you didn't already notice.

I'M SO EXCITED.

I'm working with an incredible wholesaler called Carpentree.

Together, we took my words.

My silly, wonderful, joyful, random words and put them on products.

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of products.

Like signs.

And stationary.

And notebooks.

And journals.

And tea towels.

And coffee mugs.

And pillows.

And inspirational message boards.

And on and on and on.

All with this cute Thistlewood label.

All with my words.

All with my heart.

Here's a little video I made showing a close-up of one of the sets of notecards.

I'm heading to Atlanta this week to market to meet with buyers in the Carpentree booth.

And then?

A little Thistlewood might just be heading to a store near you.

The post A Sneek Peek and An Exciting Announcement appeared first on Thistlewood Farm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Sideline Passes for NFL Games (Our Exclusive Team Experience with Barclaycard)

ï" ¿ Smith's PP1 Pocket Friend Multifunction Sharpener

Discover The Tips To Help Your Home based business Succeed